Pomeroy is looking for an Administrative Coordinator in Sudbury (Copper Cliff), Ontario. The following is a brief job description for requirements:
(Pay rate: 20/hour CAD) Immediate Hire!
- Must be highly organized, detailed, focused, good troubleshooter and takes initiative. Needs solid administrative background and IT knowledge.
- Interprets and coordinates technical, business-related information. Work regularly involves contact to resolve mutual problems and to collaborate on work procedures.
- Work often involves issues/information new to the job or work unit. Evaluates new or modified approaches and ideas.
- Effectively handles multiple priorities requiring frequent interpretation of policy and procedure.
- Keeps supervisor informed of ongoing issues and priorities, escalating issues as needed.
- Maintains up to date knowledge on subject matter and provides support to internal/external client groups. Coordinates work efforts with other groups.
- Ensures Logistics services are delivered in a coordinated and consistent manner.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve complex issues within established guidelines and by identifying and recommending appropriate alternatives.
- Acts as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
Acting as a central hub for the movement, maintenance and disposition of computer equipment, the Logistics Center is a key component of the Desktop
Services Team. The Logistics Center is a fast pace work environment where the Coordinator must be organized, energetic and focused on the client’s needs.
This individual is continuously applying their skills to ensure a responsive, coordinated; consistent and proactive level of service is delivered.
The team deliverables are measurable and based on “Best in Class” practices.
Pomeroy is a leading provider of advanced technology solutions focused on Infrastructure Services, Consulting Solutions, Product Procurement and
Logistics, and IT Outsourcing and Staffing. Pomeroy's consultative approach delivers information technology solutions through the disciplines of
ISO9000, ITIL, HDI and PGMP practices, enabling Fortune 1000 corporations, government entities, and mid-market clients to increase productivity, reduce costs,
and improve profitability. We're looking for dedicated, hard-working individuals who will help us achieve our goal of being the best IT solution provider in America.
What Sets Us Apart
Our customers consistently tell us the thing that makes us different is our focus on their needs. Vendor neutrality allows Pomeroy to provide solutions based on the
customer’s needs, not what we have to sell. This vendor neutrality and focus are the hallmarks of our product and services offerings.
Our Broad and Deep Expertise
Pomeroy has been able to build its areas of expertise and offerings through continual hiring, training, and strategic acquisitions of companies that bring new skill
sets and experience. Through these methods, we’ve been able to add new offerings, strengthen our existing offerings and expand our geographical coverage
If you are interested and qualified, please contact Recruiter below. Serious and qualified candidates only need apply.
Kristy Stamper | HR Recruiter| Pomeroy |
1020 Petersburg Road, Hebron, KY 41048
Office: (800) 846-8727 x1249